ESET is a pioneer of proactive protection against cyber threats with its award-winning NOD32 technology which celebrates the 25th anniversary in 2012.
Founded in 1992, ESET is headquartered in Bratislava Slovakia, with offices in San Diego, USA; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Prague, Czech Republic, and Singapore. ESET has an extensive partner and reseller network spanning more than 180 countries worldwide. In 2008, ESET opened a new research and development center in Krakow, Poland to continue to deliver innovation in countering the growing volumes and sophistication of cyberthreats.
ESET’s extensive line of solutions protects across all types of environments and platforms from workstations and servers to mobile devices, helping ESET clients maintain maximum protection across all types of environments. The superior detection capabilities and low system requirements of ESET solutions have, and continue to be recognized by independent antimalware testing organizations.
ESET was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the region of Europe, Middle East and Africa. In 2010, ESET was included in Gartner’s “Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Platforms,” based on assessment of security solutions protecting corporate network environment for the SMB and enterprise market.
Quick Facts about ESET
- Leading security solution provider for companies of all sizes, home users, and mobile phone users
- 25 years of experience in protecting digital worlds
- Pioneered and continues to lead the industry in proactive threat detection
- Global headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Research and development centers in Bratislava (Slovakia), San Diego (US), Montreal (Canada), Krakow (Poland), Moscow (Russia), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Prague (Czech Republic) and Singapore
- Sales and distribution centers in Bratislava (EMEA), San Diego (North America), Buenos Aires (Latin America), and Singapore (APAC)
- Presence in more than 180 countries worldwide
- 800 employees worldwide
- 524% growth over the past 5 years
- •Now protecting an estimated 135 million users
- Included in Gartner’s 2010 Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms
- Recipient of the most consecutive Virus Bulletin “VB100″ awards since May 1998
- Awarded the highest number of “Advanced+” ratings in retrospective testing (AV-Comparatives)
Protection that wins awards
ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ESET Smart Security and ESET Cyber Security are among the most recommended security solutions in the world.
The unique scanning core that powers all ESET solutions has become known for its high detection capabilities and low system demands and continues to receive the recognition from independent testing organizations.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus holds the world record for the number of Virus Bulletin “VB100” Awards, and has never missed a single “In-the-Wild” worm or virus since the inception of testing in 1998.
ESET has been selected as one of the most innovative companies in Europe for the 2011 HSBC European Business Awards and holds number of accolades from AV-Comparatives, AV-TEST and other organizations.